1. To bless means to confer energy on whatever person or situation you are focused on.
2. Even if the reality of where we are is not what we like, it is important to bring conscious awareness to place of “what is” so that we can expand our perceptions to what is possible.
3. Have recognition and gratitude for the abundance that is already in your life. Without that level of honouring for what we have already, we are not in a place of magnetism for what we want to experience.
4. Determine what it is that you really desire.
5. Draw up a manifestation list. Be specific. Take a few days to do so, making notes, so that you can change your mind, add or delete the phrases.
6. Use positive phrases e.g.:
Job: well paid, e.g. salary of R20 000 PLUS (please add in the word "PLUS"), content and happy colleagues, benefits such as pension fund and medical aid, within reasonable travelling distance, public transport readily available, modern equipment, clean environment, respectful manager, contentment, ample leave, compassionate and approachable bosses
You may even mention a company’s name or a list of companies that you wish to work for.
Love: honest, trustworthy, independent, wealthy, generous, kind, respectful, good sense of humour, tall (between XXm and XXm tall), weight (between XXkg and XXkg), healthy, good teeth, humorous, decent, loves animals, blue/brown eyes, good eyesight, good listener, good conversationalist.
Do not use a person’s name on this list as that would be manipulation. An individual has free will and this would be going against spiritual laws to manipulate them into a relationship.
7. When you have made your decision, then take your manifestation list, as well as the following:
A raw egg in its shell
Pot plant holder
Prepare the soil for planting
Plant / Seeds
To put in the soil of the pot plant when doing the manifestation
An appropriate colour to what you desire / plain white – it must be dressed / prepared. (How to prepare: take olive oil and wipe the candle from the centre to the top, and from the centre to the bottom, all the while thinking what you are going to be using the candle for – that way you are putting your intention into the candle.)
You may use a portion of a new candle, say 3cm, not necessarily the whole candle. You want to be able to finish your ritual within a short while, not wait for a long candle to burn down for hours on end.
Relative to what you desire if you have one – not compulsory
Anything that smells pleasant and which may energise your ritual e.g. Money Money Money for a job, or anything soft and romantic for love
- Romantic music for a love manifestation spell that you love listening to
8. Ask the angels and your guides to help you during your preparation.
9. Light the candle and the incense, and put on music if you have, and then sit quietly and write all that you desire on the egg with a koki pen from your manifestation list. Condense it and write very small if your list is long. It’s quite amazing how much information you’ll be able to get on the egg.
10. While doing all this, allow your thoughts to visualise your success with this exercise.
11. When you have finished writing on the egg, put it in the soil in the pot plant holder and plant your plant or seeds on top. Then water it.
12. Then thank the angels and guides for being with you during this exercise. Allow the candle to burn down on its own.
13. Remember that each time you water your plant/seeds, you are giving attention to your desires.
Please note that the above is an exercise wherein you put a conscious effort into manifesting your desire. If you feel that it's probably not going to work for you, then in all likelihood will not work.
If you are serious about manifesting your desired outcome, you will maintain a positive attitude of knowing that your energies are going "out there" and that you will draw to you your desired outcome.